We take care of your Whirlpool fridge/Refrigerator repair needs in a timely and cost-effective way. Our Whirlpool refrigerator repairmen are committed to maintaining the manufacturer’s high quality of engineering standards.
For Whirlpool fridge/ Whirlpool Refrigerator repairs, the cost of repair is often less expensive than replacement. We will advise you if it is time for replacement, otherwise, we can fix it.
Whirlpool Refrigerator Service Issues :
Contact us if you notice any of these performance issues:
- If your fridge’s performance starts to lag, it is better to contact us before it breaks down completely. Repairs are often quick and easy.
- The refrigerator is getting too cool
- The fridge/ refrigerator is not cooling enough
- The fridge/ refrigerator is working, but the freezer does not
- The freezer works but the fridge does not get cold enough
Some other indicators that we should take a look at your fridge/ Refrigerator are
- Water is leaking inside the fridge
- The refrigerator is noisy
- Water leaks on the floor
- Ice builds up inside the fridge
- Ice grows too thick inside the freezer
The range of problems for a Whirlpool fridge is broad. You may need a simple light bulb replacement, a Freon re-charge or you may have a problem with you compressor or thermostat. Maybe your door seal is broken. Whatever the issue, do not put it off too long. Call us to fix your Whirlpool Refrigerator.
We offer non-warranty repair and use genuine spare parts to fix your appliances and extend their lives.